Monday, December 22, 2008

My Daddy

My Daddy

My father, my friend,
My daddy, my light.
My father has the hands of steel,
to teach me when I have done wrong.
My daddy has the hands of a feather,
so soft and so still, to hold me and protect me.
My daddy's hands.
My father has taught me so well,
to abide and obey and to not go astray.
I wish my daddy were nearer,
to hold me and hug me each and everyday.
I miss my daddy so,
in times when I cry,
I seek my daddy's hands to hold me and protect me.
Each day is so busy and goes by so fast,
we don't talk often, but when we do ,
I cherish those moments the most.
My daddy has been my light in so many ways,
my daddy has pointed me in the right direction,
in the brightest of day.
My father, my friend,
My daddy, my light.

I love my daddy so so much he means the world to me and not only do i have one, but I have two. They are the greatest, I just wanted to let them know how much I love them.

No comments:

Followers